Thursday, March 27, 2008

File 2007's taxes to get your Economic Stimulus Rebate Check!

To get our rebate check from the Economic Stimulus Act of 2008 we have to file our taxes for 2007. So filing taxes has become a ticket to an extra $1200 or more in our pockets. Looks like paying taxes to Uncle Sam this year is really worth it! Here we present some FAQs for the rebate check via this year's Economic Stimulus Act.

Will I qualify for a Rebate Check?

Single tax filers with Adjusted

No comments:

Post a Comment