Sunday, October 2, 2011

Monday's Entrepreneur: Andre The Tat Man

**UPDATE Scroll to bottom for contact info**

Every Monday at PF4P, we like to start the week off on a positive note, so we bring you stories of people like us who have turned a passion, hobby, talent, or skill into something that provides them with either full-time or part-time income.

I love tattoos! I have been looking for a person to do my sleeve and was told about Andre The Tat Man by Rob from Ifeanyi Clothing (see we really to support each other! Once you have been featured on this blog, we do what we can to help out).

What makes Andre so great, besides his tattooing skills, is that he is extremely cheap. He says “Why are my prices sooo low? Whats wrong with me? I could be makin a killing! Oh well.”

His work speaks for itself…

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



As with most “Monday’s Entrepreneur”, I had to see The Tat Man’s skills for myself …

Photobucket


Photobucket


I can honestly say that these tattoos will always special because of their meaning to me but also because this was the first time I have gotten tattooed while watching tv in someone’s living room!

Photobucket


I’m going back VERY soon to get some more work done on my sleeve…but…

To get your very own tattoo from Andre The Tat Man call 202-486-1898...
…as always…tell ‘em Personal Finance 4 The People sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment