Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Would You Do?

What would you do if someone handed you ONE MILLION TAX FREE DOLLARS right now? The person also gives you some rules:

• You have to give more than you spend.
• You have to save more than you give.
• You are allowed only one frivolous purchase.
• You have to buy property.

What would I do?

I would give ¼ to charities (battered women’s shelters, education, and homeless). Give my CLOSE friends and family $20,000 a piece.

Buy an affordable home.

Buy myself a 1965 Mustang. (frivolous purchase)

Pay off my debt. Pay for my wedding. Fully fund my retirement every year. Invest. Travel/clothing-shoes/fun. (all under the spend category)

I would quit my job and do something I love like work with kids since I wouldn’t have debt to keep me at my job.

So, what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment